11 thoughts on “MOUNT EVELYN CAMP

1. It must be really exciting to get to go to camp! Do you go every year? Do you stay over night? What a great way to end the school year!

Mrs. Morgan’s Class
    Fort Worth, Texas

• Hi Mrs Morgan.
      Thankyou for the coment.
      In grade prep and grade one we did’nt go to camp but from year 2 we go to camp every year. From Antonio
      P.S does your school go to camps?

• Hi Mrs Morgan’s class.

We sleep in bunk-beds.
      Some people sleep at the top, some people sleep down the bottom.
      I was in the snake group.
      If you were in the snake group you do low ropes course, flying fox and the giant swing.
      I love camp because it is so fun.
      For breakfast we had pancakes.
      I wish I could go on camp every day.
      Tara.

2. Hi Mrs Morgan class,
    It is very exciting to go to camp and we do get to go over night.
    For year 2 you only get to go for one night and two days.
    Do you get to go to camp?
    If you do what activities do you go on.
    From Zoe

3. Hello to all year 2’s,

I just loved watching your camp video. I actually work for the YMCA and have been to Mount Evelyn Camp many times and can’t beleive that you all took part in many of the wonderful activities like the low ropes course, the giant swing and the flying fox. You should all be so proud of yourselves. Madison had the best time ever at camp and she can’t wait until next years camp. I hope you all have wonderful memeries of your first Overnewton Camp.

See you soon,

Jo-Ann

4. Wow! What a wonderful video from the Mt Evelyn Camp. Everyone looked like they had so much fun. Blake’s favourite activity was the flying fox and sleeping on the top bunk bed!

Well done grade 2’s! How fortunate we are to be part of such a great community school at Overnewton!

Cheers
    Suzana

5. Hello Ms Lockyer and everyone in 2L,
    I was very excited (and a little nervous) for Jasmine going away on her very own first camp. She absolutely LOVED it. The video was entertaining to watch and brought back memories for Jaz. Glad to hear you all had a wonderful time!

6. Hello Ms. Lockyer, Grade 2l and all year 2 students. I was one of the very fortunate parents that was lucky enough to attend camp with you. What a blast!!! You should all be so proud of yourselves, you were risk takers, team workers, carers and very very well behaved. You were very inspiring, watching many of you push through your fears and try new and frightening things. My gosh. How scary was the giant swing???!!! Thank you to the snakes and Ms Lockyer for giving me the encouragement to try it, I was really scared, but watching you guys do it gave me the confidence to try. I am soooo glad I did.
    Overnewton is a terrific school that offers you these great camping program’s to try, do and see new things. I look forward to one day being able to attend another of your camps. Thanks also go the wonderful team of Year 2 teachers and the other parents who attended.
    Cheers happy campers. GAIL XX 😃