LINKS FOR LEARNING

FOLLOW THESE LINKS!

and  http://www.biblekids.ca

24 thoughts on “LINKS FOR LEARNING

1. Hi Year 2 L and Ms Lockyer,
    I really enjoyed reading your blog. I think I learnt some news things from it. I see so many excellent things happening in your classroom. You must all be very excited by your learning…..I know I am. I can’t wait to read more about your work in 2 L. Have fun!!
    From Mrs Fielder

2. I love Vimeo because I like watching the Goggles and Spike movies. My favourite one is the calendar one with all their friends.

• I am so glad that you like the Daily Five Zoe. Do you have a favourite part? I think mine is LISTEN TO READING because we use our own funky stories Also, can you give everyone some tips on how to succeed at Daily Five? My tip today is for when you do LISTEN TO READING, make sure your eyes are on the page too. It’s best to get the book ready first, and then play the iPod.

3. i liked the mini mizes and the visered it makes goks and o so i like the bible strois.most i like is daly 5. my favrete activity is LISING TO RIDING OF CORS

4. Dear Ms Lockyer and Year 2s,
    We are all feeling very inspired after checking your blog and seeing all of the wonderful things you are doing in your class.
    We really enjoyed watching the vimeo clips.
    We are making blogs of our own. Hopefully one day they might be as good as yours.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Lots of love,
    C2B & C2H
    (Canterbury Primary School, Melbourne)

5. Hi I like the free rice game because it helps with your “replace a word with a symmynon” and your “vocabulary words”. Thanks for all these great links Ms Lockyer. From Shoma

• Thanks for your comment Daniel. I use the Links for Learning page to help students access a website quickly. Can you think of any useful websites for our learning? Let me know.
      cheers
      Ms Lockyer

6. I played the Bingo game and it was really fun. My mum called out the numbers and I frightened her when I called out BINGO!!!! My mum thinks this is good practice for working on our maths skills.

7. Mum makes me practice the clocks time maths mania game every day so I can practice telling the time. I get really happy when I get the time right and sometimes dont want to continue if I get lots wrong. I am still learning but some clock times are hard to work out.

8. The zero waste game was fun and I learnt alot about recyling. My brother also played and he was really fast at it.