13 thoughts on “LITTER

1. When we make litter its our responsiblity to clean it up so a 1$ fine might be a good add to the school to keep it clean. Sarah Out

2. Kids make to much litter which is bad for our enviroment.That is why i think children should pay 5 dollers fine if we litter.Did you know that trees provide us air and oxeygyin ?

3. Dear 3L

This is a fantastic topic to explore and to write about. If you can solve this problem, I can guarantee that every Principal in the Country would be forever grateful.
    I would love to come to your class to talk with you about what ideas you come up with.

Well done!

4. Dear Mr Laussen

We will love for you to vist our class today it will be very nice for you to vist. Sarah Out

5. Kids should not litter no matter what because if you drop a plastic bag on the floor at the beach it will fly into the water and out to the ocen

6. I think people should have a one hundred dollar fine when they litter cause they can pollute the sea and air!

7. Children should be paid a fine because they need to learn they shouldn’t put litter everywhere otherwise the school yard will turn into a big pile of rubbish and then the flies will come.