19 thoughts on “HOMEWORK

1. Children should not do home work because little kids will stay up late and tired which is bad for kids learning.And they have six hours of learning at school

2. I Think we should do homework so you can keep on learning and if you don’t get it done at school you can finish it at home

3. chirldren shoud not have homework because they need to relax from threre big day.

you should not have homework so you can play on your idevice and go on doodle buddy.

4. You should get a fine for every pice of litter that you drop on the ground. I think 1$ is a good amount of money.

5. I Think we should do homework so you can keep on learning and if you don’t get it done at school you can finish it at home.

6. I don’t think children should do homework.
    They won’t have time to use there I device and have fun. So why do we have to do homework ?
    When we got An I device to learn on.

Breanna

7. I don’t think children should do homework.
    They can’t use there I device and have fun.
    Why do we have to do homework ? When you can
    use an I device to learn on.

Breanna

8. HOMEWORK HOMEWORK HOMEWORK!
    Who would want to do homework when you could spend your quality time doing things on your I device?! Hate it!
    Should be band!

Lauren.

9. I think we should not have to do homework because it wastes our time Because you get tired and hungry after a Big day!