Disrupting the Crocodile Lifecycle

This image is of a person removing eggs from a crocodile nest. Is there anything you are wondering about the image?
Can you make a connection with what you are thinking and any disruption to the crocodile lifecycle? Write your comment here.

20120827-203409.jpg

9 thoughts on “Disrupting the Crocodile Lifecycle

• Wow, Joshua, this is a very interesting comment. I wonder where we can find out more about people who take crocodile eggs? I will do some research for you. Can you ask your mum and dad too? They might know.
      Cheers
      Ms Lockyer

• Thanks for your comment William. You are a very caring person. It seems you are beginning to make connections between what affects the eggs or babies in the animal lifecycle. Do you think the are more threats at these stages of the lifecycle? Please make more comments with your wonderful ideas.
      Cheers
      Ms Lockyer

• Great comment Jai. I think you have looked very carefully at the photo. Can you make another comment to try and explain how the shopping trolley might affect the lifecycle of the frog?
      Cheers
      Ms Lockyer

• Yes Hannah, I agree. Now, time for you to think like a scientist: how do you think this stuff in the water affects the health of the frog? Do you think it affects a particular stage of the frog lifecycle? Please ,ale another comment to deepen your thinking.
      Cheers
      Ms Lockyer