GUEST BLOG POST: Antonio, “The Spooky Dungeon”

Someone got in a scary place.  It was very loud.  It was dusty.

Everyone was freezing when the ghost got closer and closer while the people were getting colder and colder.

And then the ghost has disappeared.

One hour later the people heard crackling.  It was doors banging. When the people came closer the doors went louder and louder.

And then someone was behind the doors.  It was a wolf.  The wolf chased the people.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhh” said the people. They were safe from the dungeon but not from the wolf. Closer and closer came the wolf with his hot breath and sharp teeth right behind them.

4 thoughts on “GUEST BLOG POST: Antonio, “The Spooky Dungeon”

1. Hi, Antonio. your story was extra spooky,and what made me think that was, the part”and then someone was behind the door”and I’ll tell you that is spooky. I love your your powerful spooky wards. Your like a “beware people, of the spooky dungeon writer.”I hope you get another blog post. I can’t wait to read your next blog post.

• Yes, I agree Shoma. Antonio’s writing really did feel powerful. I actually liked how he repeated words, like ‘closer and closer’. That is a great way to do Tightening Tension.

2. Oriel Owls were really impressed by Antonio’s writing. We want to know what happened next! Well done Antonio for keeping the suspense.