4 thoughts on “ENVIROFEST

1. Fabulous ideas from 2L. We take dog poo bags with us every time we take our dog for a walk. We can walk to the football but most times get the train, we will always walk now thanks to your excellent research. My backyard is too small for chickens but would love them for our scraps and to use their poo on the garden. Great videos and more awesome stuff from the class. Thank you.

2. the movies were great. Chanel and Isabella your movie was fantastic. I was suprised to learn that dog poo is good for the environment. Dion, Brodie & Shoma you were brilliant. Telling us if you dont use your vehicle and if you can walk for 25 minutes and that is good for the environment to go to a special game. Hannah and Ella you did well having chickens is hard to do but giving 5 reasons to have them was interesting to hear how they are good for the environment.

3. Hi Shoma,Dion and Brodie
    I liked your video because you had different strategies of how you get to the footy.
    Isabella and Chanel I liked your video because it is good to take your dog for a walk.
    Hannah and Ella your video is good because it is good to have chickens.
    The Cole famely is lucky to have a garden and chickens.By for now Zoe.